look for your scammer...

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

dicks_kelly@yahoo.com

Image

on mi gente:

doforlove47

Member Since: February 19, 2012
Sex: Female
Age: 37
Last Login: June 30
Location: New York, NY
Zodiac: Virgo

on face book:

Kelly Dicks
Lives in Brooklyn, New York
From Brooklyn, New York
**********************************************************

Received: from [82.145.210.17] 
Message-ID: <1340700174.2835.BPMail_high_carrier@web120602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 01:42:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kelly Dicks <dicks_kelly@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 82.145.210.17
Originating ISP: Opera Software Asa
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Satellite Provider

Hi dear ..sorry for the late reply I have been so busy latley.so how are u doing and I must say it nice hearing from u ...well I am kelly by name am 37 and single from NY ..so tell me what else would u like to know about me pls feel free to ask ..will be hoping to read from u soon ..keep having a great day...
God bless
**********************

same day..

Hi dear,,hope u having a grate day ..here is what I look like and I hope u like what u see, pls tell me more about u and send some pic too..
***********************

june 30th

Hi ,how are u doing today still have not gotten any responds from u and I hope all is well with u ..hoping to read from u soon...take care

No comments:

Post a Comment